One of the pioneers of the carsharing market. The company has a separate division (tariffs), which functions as a station carsharing. The company is closest to a mixed sharing model (station + free), but for the most part the emphasis is shifted towards the station model.
Carsharing 4mobility is available in these cities Warsaw, Poznań, Krakow, Wroclaw, Gdańsk, Gdynia and Sopot.
Cars in a fleet
- Rent an Audi A3 Sportback
- Rent Audi A3 2023 30 TFSI Sportback
- Rent Audi A3 2023 35 TFSI Sportback
- Audi A3 Limousine rental
- Rent an Audi A4 Limousine
- Rent an Audi Q2
- Rent an Audi Q3
- Rent an Audi Q3 Sportback
- Rent an Audi Q5
- Rent a Hyundai Tucson
- Rent a Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
Carsharing prices at 4mobility
The peculiarity of this carsharing service is that, in spite of the availability of the program, there are a limited number of cars available, which are offered on a per minute or per hour basis. For example, Audi A3 and Audi Q2 cars are available by the minute and for 3 hours, while other cars are available for 10 hours or by the day.
Cost per minute rental (only available for Audi A3 and Audi Q2)
- starting payment - 0 PLN
- minute of travel - 1.10 PLN (259 PLN per day)
- minute of waiting - 0.20 PLN
- 1 km run - 1.05 PLN
- minimum order price - PLN 49
Tariffs and price
Tariffs are based on payment for time and distance. As of November 2023, other carsharing operators in Poland offered payment only for kilometers, without payment for time in all tariffs except daily rates.
Territory of use of the car
The machine can be used all over Poland. You can end your rental in zones and cities where the service is provided.
It is not allowed to pick up a car in one city and return it in another. The vehicle may be returned only in the city and zone where the rental was started.
In the cities where it operates, the company offers paid municipal parking in usage zones, but if you want to use other parking lots, you have to pay for them yourself.
15 free minutes are provided to walk to the car
Rating the application on the Polish market
carried out as of November 2023
|more than 50 thousand
|Main download regions
|Poland, Ukraine, Latvia
|Poland, Latvia, Lithuania
|Downloads for the last month in the world
|less than 5 thousand
|less than 5 thousand
|№229 Travel & Local
- Confusing pricing system and website navigation
- The website has no languages other than Polish.
- The FAQ does not work on the website, we could not find it, although it should be available for customers to check.
- The program is only available in the App Store and Google Play, not for Huawei
- The prices are high compared to other competitors, although the company's cars are nicer (it is Audi, after all). The trend of having only distance-based tariffs and more cars with minute-based tariffs would not hurt.
From the pleasant:
- Apparently, the company is public and provides links to its reports, although they are not available, but those interested can find them
- Audi brand, if you are a fan of this car.
- Presence in several cities, additional opportunities for EU travel.